We provide the finest disc jockeys and masters of ceremony. From wedding receptions to school dances and from anniversary parties to corporate and team building. We are your source for entertainment.
We employs a team of professional & hard working entertainers. Get a custom quote:
Just Email us today to get more info from one of our representatives,
(Email link is below)
Let us set the mood for your Wedding, Corprate Event, Private Function, Anniversary, Theme/Club Nite, Birthday Party, Prom or School Dance into a positive long lasting memory.
The friendly DJ’s on our team are carefully selected to represent based on the music you want to hear. Each DJ has extensive knowledge and experience in all types of parties and receptions. Our music library contains the latest and greatest music that will get everyone dancing and keep them dancing – and we are always open to playing requests.
We are based locally in the Cayman Islands, but our Dj's have travelled globally playing music and hosting. We are willing to play our part at your event today no matter how big or small to make it a success.
DJ/ Hosting Service (Get a custom quote today)
Event Planners (no special order)
1. BizBash. BizBash is a quarterly magazine that’s packed full of event planning news and features, and it’s a fantastic source for anything and everything to do with the event planning industry. Subscriptions are free to qualified event professionals, and their annual National Venue and Supplier Guide is an amazing resource.
2. Meetingsnet. Perfect for meeting organizers, Meetingsnet has a monthly interactive magazine app that lets you keep up-to-date with the latest in meeting management on the go. From news to useful resources, it includes a lot of valuable information about medical meetings, association and corporate meetings, as well as event design.
3. Special Events. With six issues a year, Special Events magazine is an amazing resource for all aspects of special event planning.
It’s one of the best event publications for event planners who want information about weddings, venues, event rentals, and event tools like lighting, tents, or linens.
4. Meetings & Conventions. Meetings & Conventions is a monthly magazine aimed at meeting planners and event planners working with corporations and associations. The magazine has a great destination tool for finding hotel venues all around the globe that gives you all the information you need about conference facilities, and more.
5. Catersource. If you’re looking for an up-to-date and forward thinking publication, then you’ve found it in Catersource magazine. They highlighting trends and solutions, and food and beverage ideas.
6. Smart Meetings. As well as Smart Meetings magazine being one of the best event publications for event planners, they also have an excellent blog. Great videos on how to pack for a business trip and how to drip Absinthe. This is a free subscription for qualified event planning professionals.
7. Event Marketer. Event Marketer magazine not only provides fantastic content on all aspects of event branding and event marketing, they are all things B-to-C events and B-to-B events; and they publish an annual ‘It List’ of the top 100 event marketing agencies worldwide.